#72: Madeleine Bloom - Creator of Sonic Bloom for All Things Ableton Live
Madeleine Bloom runs the site Sonic Bloom for "all things Ableton Live, Push, and Max for Live," and the site is truly a treasure trove for tutorials, downloads, and more. The site grew out of her experience as Ableton tech support, and makes for an interesting story of the unpredictable path life often gives us. Madeleine's music is a beautiful combination of the organic and the electronic. It's interesting in both emotional and technical perspectives.
I had a great and very wide ranging conversation with Madeleine. The show actually starts off with an extensive discussion about health and fitness, often one of the first things we let go of as workloads grow. From there, we get into making music, workflow, and more.
This episode is sponsored by Splice. Splice is the creative hub for modern musicians. Head over to splice.com/afrodjmac-music and use the code: AFRODJMAC to get a free month of Splice Sounds.
- Sonic Bloom - Madeleine's web site for "All Things Ableton Live, Push & Max for Live."
- Official Site - Learn about Madeleine's music and read her blog.
- Bandcamp - Check out Madeleine's releases.
- Patchwork - Madeleine's 2012 album EP.
- Max for Cats - Powerful and unique Max for Live devices.
- Ableton Live Skins - Madeleine will give your Ableton Live a complete makeover.
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick - Joe Rogan interviews Dr. Rhonda Patrick, expert on nutritional health.
- Nutrition Facts - Madeleine asked me to post this link as an alternative perspective in response to the Dr. Rhonda Patrick link above, who Madeleine disagrees with.
- Matthew Walker - Joe Rogan interviews Matthew Walker, sleep expert.